Jim sent me his thoughts regarding ‘Signs’ in an email:
Many thanks for the book …I read it over the holidays.
Some chapters were easier to grasp than others. I am new to concepts of numerology and astrology and I cannot pretend to understand either! However, there is a lot of interesting information, which is new to me! Obviously a lot of thought went into this book and it must have been draining on you. My book on the other hand entailed mostly recalled events, which I put in print and later some research into occult and cults!
Ellis, can I be honest with you? I have little knowledge of New Age ethos and I admit certain ideas were confusing and I had associated certain things with the darker cult beliefs and practices! However, I accept there are many spectrums in the kaleidoscope of spirituality. This is a learning curve for me and I hope you can understand my view-point on these matters!
The points which confused me were these:
1) The concept of a female deity! You see my research led me to the likes of the Temple of Isis in Clonegal Castle where Im sure bad stuff had and possibly is still going on! One doctor told me that Isis is OTO! Also Hitler referred to the “Goddess” in his speeches in the occult SS night time rallies at Nuremburg!
2) You mention the pentagram as a positive symbol, whereas I had always associated it with darkness and evil!
3) You show affinity to Francis Bacon and John Dee when must writers refer to them in much darker hues!
4) You say that man is not evil , only the demons who inhabit him! PS: Ive met many evil medn and women, who have chosen freely the evil side!
5) You say we are close to a bright new age when darkness will be defeated! All of the signs are that we are on the verge of a total assault by the dark side!
These are the points I have issue with! I hope you can see my point of view! These aside; your book is valuable to those who have little knowledge of New Age ideas and ethos and will let people see that everything is not black or white in the world of spirituality and free thinkers! There are many good points in your book, not least the love that shines through in your words and in your face, which shines like the stars in the eyes of that little boy who thought he was as stardust! Your love of children is obvious and “UUUGE”! The wonders of a child at that age cannot bemeasured!
You say you believe the Creator is in the feminine! Who am I to judge what any man believes in his own mind? As long as he does not espouse harm on others and children, it’s his free will to choose or believe what he believes!
I read what you said about Arizona Wilder and David Icke! Good points!
Many thanks for your book, which will stay on my bookshelf for future reference!
Jim is the indomitable editor of one of the web’s original freedom sites, “The Missing Persons Issue Ireland”, and the author of an extraordinary book “Disappeared off the face of the earth”
All of our books are obtainable through Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc and are carried by all of the major distributors such as Ingrams in the USA, and Bertrams and Gardners in the UK.
If you enjoy and value our books and websites then please recommend them.